How to choose the best kitchen knives?
To cut, shred or chop food is important to have different types of the knife in your kitchen. This will also facilitate the correct preparation of the food. Also to choose your perfect knife, you need to know the different types that exist, so you can choose wisely and without remorse.
Here we provide you with the information you need.
- Ceramic: it remains sharp, it is easy to clean and never corrodes.
- Carbon steel: easy to sharpen.
- High carbon stainless steel: maintains excellent sharpness and tolerates any temperature.
- Super stainless steel with steel alloy: it is characterized by its outstanding aesthetics.
- Stainless steel: resistant to corrosion and lasting over time.
- Wood: comfortable to handle.
- Gummed: soft to the touch, it is ideal for extended periods of use.
- Metal: luxurious appearance and balance weight.
- Synthetic: little porous and maintains hygiene.